Intelli-G Long Range - V2
Out of stock
Intelli-G Long Range V2 is a smart device that enables you to remotely control your camera by making use of your already existing remote control equipment.
- Hardware support for controlling hundreds of camera types thru WiFi, LANC, Serial and now USB and Multiport protocols.
- Hardware support for receiving commands from any RC system, including the DJI M600 (A3+LB2) combo.
- Professional encasing using CNCed Aluminium and High Quality ABS.
- Corresponding mobile application and device firmware are available for download.
|Operating Voltage||+3.6 to +5.5 V DC (maximum tolerated)|
|Operating Current||Average (Wi-Fi on, with 5V @ VIN): 80 to 100 mA
Peak (Wi-Fi on, with 5V @ VIN)*: 235 to 430 mA
* These numbers represent the extreme range of short peak current bursts when transmitting and receiving in 802.11b/g/n modes at different power levels. Average TX current consumption in will be 80-100mA.
|Wifi Standards||IEEE 802 11b/g/n|
|Frequency Bands||2.412 GHz - 2.462 GHz|
|WiFi Sub Channels||1 - 11 (United States of America and Canada)
1 - 13 (EU/Japan)
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Size (Lxlxh)||52x23x22 mm|
|Certifications||Controller is FCC, CE and IC certified|